Adena PTO After School
IMPORTANT REMINDER: NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE END OF THE DAY ON THE LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION.
1. Click the big teal green button, found on every page, to open up a registration form and complete the Online Registration Form for each child you are registering.
2. Within minutes, a confirmation will be e-mailed to the e-mail address you supplied on the Online Registration Form. Be sure to check your spam folder. The e-mail will specify the vendor and the fee for each class you selected.
3. Enclose a check, made payable as directed on the confirmation e-mail. The organization or person to whom the check should be payable to can also be found on the "Class Information" webpage.
4. In the memo line of the check write your child's name and the class. Make out a separate check for EACH class and EACH child. Please do not combine multiple class fees on one check in case classes are cancelled or filled.
5. Send the check into the school office the day after you register online.IMPORTANT - Your child is considered to be enrolled in the class only when the correct payment check is received, provided there are still openings.
6. Bounced checks will be subject to individual vendor policies.
7. After registration has closed and processing completed, you will be e-mailed a copy of all the class rosters provided we have your correct e-mail address. Double check the rosters have your child listed in the correct classes. You child's name on the roster is confirmation that we received payment.